Tuesday, April 13, 2004

[John Ji]

Why must i feel this way? Why does it all have to keep coming back? About that day! Why? Someone please tell me how to escape or rather SOLVE this misery-filled memory of mine, which keeps flashing back at the slightest remembrance. The feeling of regret really sucks. Having known i could have done something to prevent it, but did nothing and allowed it to happen! What the ****! When did it happen you ask? Yea, last year. Sometimes i wished my memory isn't at all that good. Worse still, i have a photographic one. I'm like able to remember things much clearer than anyone. I can remember right down to the singular detail. And sometimes emotion. Ah, **** it. I give up on that. Afterall i always encourage you guys to look towards the future and live the present aye?


Nonetheless, let me give you an update of what happened during the 'de la act auf disappearing', or whatever that means. Good Friday was nothing good to me, it was against me. Had caught myself severe coughs, irritable flus and a fever that just keeps on fluctuating. No, i do not have AIDS. I am CLEAN. THANK YOU. Anyways, made myself see a chinese physician and had to down this horrible nauseating black substance. 'Miracle medicine' i'd say. :)
Then it was off to sentosa on saturday! My baby stayed over on friday :) She's a real sweet darling... Then saturday was great! I can't say much really. The pictures paint a million words. :) The memories of it, are kept in my heart, forever. I will never forget. Lovely, just lovely. Easter drama on sunday was great! There was this impersonation of William Hung too! It was absolutely delightful and fabulous! Hilarious! hahas... Those who missed it, really missed out an awful load of fun and laughters! It was terrific! Well, that was briefly what happened. :)

|-------------------------|
|Jesus, i need you. |
|-------------------------|